Geneva Community Center, 1st Ave SE, Geneva, MN
These are two very productive tracts of farmland. If you own land in or around the area, this would be an excellent time to add on to your farm. If you’re looking to diversify your financial holdings owning this farm could be a perfect choice for you.
• Total Deeded Acres: 46.7
• Legal Description: 46.70 Acres in the W ½ of the NE ¼ of section 11 of Bath Township in Freeborn County, MN T-104-N R-21-W
• Driving Directions: From Geneva, Take Cty Rd 35 west out of town for about 2 miles, turn north onto 780th Ave. for one mile, head back west for just over a quarter mile, farm is on the south side of the road.
• PID #: 180110110
• Real Estate Taxes: $1,574 with $11.00 of it in special assessments
• Total Cropland Acres: 44.65
• CPI Soil Rating: 60.8
• Open to farm in 2019
• Total Deeded Acres: 38.72
• Legal Description: 38.72 Acres in the NW ¼ of the SE ¼ of section 11 of Bath Township in Freeborn County, MN T-104-N R-21-W
• Driving Directions: From Geneva, Take Cty Rd 35 west out of town for about 2 and half miles, easement to the farm is on the North side of the road along the railroad tracks.
• PID #: 180110120, 180110121
• Real Estate Taxes: $1,618 with $7.06 of it in special assessments
• Total Cropland Acres: 36.54
• CPI Soil Rating: 71.5
• Open to farm in 2019
This auction is in partnership with 1 Stop Realty. Very Rare chance to own a nice quarter section in Waltham Township on a blacktop road. The soils, with a CPI of 90.8 demand an excellent return. Farms like this are very sought after to add to your land base or for the savvy investor looking for excellent returns from many available renters. Don’t miss your chance to own this grade A farm.
• Total Deeded Acres: 35.62
• PID #: 180150051
• Legal Description: W ½ of the SE ¼ of the NE ¼ & NE ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 15, Bath Twp, Freeborn Co, MN
• Latitude/Longitude: 43° 48’ 39 -93° 20’ 22
• Real Estate Taxes: $1,296.00 Special Assessments $422.30
• Total Cropland Acres: 35.83 Acres
• Corn Base Acres: 15.83 PLC Yield: 160 bu
• CPI Soil Rating: 85.9
• Classifications: HEL
• CRP Acres: 20
• CRP payments: $3,844
This property is one of the most beautiful building sites or private oasises in Rochester. Private, pristine, secluded and quiet, this nearly 35 acres is filled with mature timber including white pine, spruce, ash and oak trees. You will find wildlife everywhere and still be only five minutes from Rochester. This property gives you the opportunity to build your dream home or ensure a private retreat near Rochester.
Driving Directions: From Rochester take Hwy 52 North to the 75th Street/ Hwy 63 exit and head east for about a half mile, farm is on the north side of the road
Total Deeded Acres: 34.86 Acres
PID #: RP84.33.41.078974
Legal Description: 35 acres in the NE 1/4 of the SE 1/4 of Section 33 of Oronoco Township in Olmsted County, MN T-108-N R-14-W
Real Estate Taxes: $2444.20
This 5 Acre Farrow to Feeder Hog Facility has a good well and 3 phase power. There is great access off of 100th Street and is very close to the Cty Rd 22 Exit on I-90 west of Albert Lea. The site is currently permitted for 650 units but could be used for many other enterprises or personal enjoyment. Priced right with potential owner financing available.
• Driving Directions: From I-90 take exit 138, and head south on Hwy 22 for a little over a mile to 100th Street, go west on 100th street, farm is on both side of the road.
• Total Deeded Acres: 5 Acres
• PID #s: 090210403, 090160401
• Latitude/Longitude: 43° 37' 50.08, -93° 42' 36.51
• Real Estate Taxes: $370 Annually
• Livestock permit good through 12/4/18 allowing up to 650 units
• 3 Phase Power
• Sub Pump Well
• Slurry Store Pit
For more information please contact Brian Haugen at 507-208-0791
• Total Deeded Acres: 40
• PID # (s): 180330060
• Legal Description: SW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 33 Bath Twp, Freeborn Co. MN
• Latitude/Longitude: 43° 45’ 44 -93° 21 25
• Real Estate Taxes: $ 1,096 Special Assessments $44.04
• Total Cropland Acres: 38.5 Acres
• Corn Base Acres: 37.85 PLC Yield: 185
• Soybean Base Acres: 0.51 PLC Yield: 39
• CPI Soil Rating: 78.5